I work with entrepreneurs, business owners, CEOs, executives and non-profit executive directors to help them achieve their mission and do more good in their communities and around the planet. The results are measurable and transformational.
It may seem elusive, but it is essential—and it’s one of the greatest thrills of my heart to make it happen for you. It’s an epiphany. It takes place at least once, sometimes multiple times, during each of my business consulting and coaching sessions as I work with my clients to help them “Be Good at Doing Good” for themselves and their businesses.
Being Good at Doing Good means being able to fulfill your mission, achieve your goals, create a sustainable business model, plan for the future, be green, give back in big ways, and create a meaningful legacy. I help clients achieve these results by leading them through a comprehensive business consulting process I have developed and perfected over 12,000 hours of consulting and coaching over the last 12 years.
My process involves helping business owners and executive directors build and execute a custom strategic living action plan based on the steps and principles outlined in my book:
The Right Foundation:
– Follow your Purpose
– Create a Clear, Focused, Strategic Vision
– Live Your Core Values
The Right Leadership:
– Identify Your Personal Leadership Strengths
– Identify Your Professional Leadership Strengths
– Build Your Organization Around Your Leadership Strengths
The Right People:
– Attract and Retain the Right Customers
– Attract and Retain the Right Employees
– Attract and Retain the Right Strategic Partners
The Right Strategy:
– Build the Right Financial Structure and Pricing Formulas
– Build the Right Business Models
– Focus on the Triple Bottom Line (People, Planet, and Profit)
The Right Action:
– Master the Personal Goal Planning System (GPS)
– Master the Professional Goal Planning System (GPS)
– Strategically Manage Your Time