BUY A BUSINESS
The time has never been better to buy a business. Baby boomers are exiting and the opportunities are available. Get into a new industry or strategically grow your existing business by investing in a business that will help you reach your goals.
Purchasing an established business is often a more sensible alternative that starting a business from scratch.
An existing business is likely to include many of these benefits: brand / name recognition, team of employees, customer base, revenue stream, vendors and partners in place, the fixtures, furniture and equipment needed to operate the business and, last but not least, a proven track record of profitability when seeking financing.
I Can Help You Buy A Business
- Determine what type of business is best for you and your objectives
- Facilitate negotiations with the seller(s)
- Assist in securing financing for the purchase
- Navigate the way to a closed transaction
The Buy a Business Process
Together, we can discuss your business goals, determine your buying criteria, and if you’re a first-time buyer, explore the possibilities, opportunities and challenges of owning your own business. I make the process of helping you buy a business as simple and safe as possible.
Become a Registered Buyer
If you’re interested in buying a business you should consider becoming a Registered Buyer. We take confidentiality very seriously when selling a business and as a Registered Buyer, your information is held confidential until such time you are interested in pursuing one of our business listings.
Becoming a registered buyer helps ensure that our sellers are comfortable sharing sensitive information with buyers who have qualified to purchase their business. Your Registered Buyer information also helps our business brokers match you to new business opportunities as they become available.
If you’re ready to start the process, begin by filling out the form.
Full Disclosure Business Brokerage
- Business tax returns on the business for 3 prior years.
- Profit & Loss statements for the current year.
- A complete list of known tangible and intangible assets and liabilities.
- A list of the physical assets of the business, with the assets to be delivered to the Buyer in proper operating condition.
- Premises lease information, include term of lease, square footage, and amount of rent.
- A fair and equitable purchase price.
- Adequate training for the Buyer (by the Sellers) on matters specific to Seller’s business at no extra cost to the Buyer.